Tuesday, October 27, 2009

You know work sucks when there is so little of your schedule!
~!@#$%^&* KNNBCB @___@ Might as well don't give correct anot!?
TSK, ROLLEYE.
(Yeah, tmrl gg down collect pay. LIKE FINALLY!) :D
The job that I work the shortest and easier and lastest one I get paid first.
.___. LOL.
But thankful that I don't have to suffer without $ alr!!
After such a LONGGGGGGGGGGG period of time!!
LIKE F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!
Must save save SAVE! Raffffffffffff!
Think I am gg to switch job again! Still keeping for a lookout..
When found another BETTER and STABLE one I will fucking QUIT THIS CURRENT JOB! :)
No worries. I won't stay and let myself suffer at there one :) Geeez.
NEW JOB NEW JOB. I HOPE YPU ACCEPT ME! THOUGH IS FAR .__.
Gah, this post is all about job.
Cze I have to rant! & I want to rant. Plus, I NEED TO RANT!
And I am done RANTING alr :)

No comments:

Post a Comment